Website Creation: Gallery Page

In this post, I will talk about the process of creating my Gallery page for my website. Because the layout of the gallery page already exists, I don't have to choose a template. The font I will be using Avenir. I began by editing the "My Gallery" section on top, then I wrote a short description on it as well. 


Moving on, I moved on to the projects. I deleted most projects that the website has, and included my project, which is Grief & Loss Script, a 10-15 page long script on the theme of grief and loss. In it, I also included pictures of my script and my Milanote. In the future, I will be updating this project section with my progress on the script.


After finishing the "My Gallery" desktop page, I moved to edit the mobile version. I changed the title to 24px and the description to 14px. I also tried to change the size of the project since it's too small, but after trying it, the size can't be altered. 


With that, I had finished my Gallery page. Check out my website through this link: Charlie's Film Journal

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Website Research: Hirokazu Kore-eda and Dany Cooke

Reflection: Moments of Sorrow