Major Project : SMART objectives

In this post, I will talk about my project in further detail, especially using SMART objectives.


Source: istockphoto

I've decided to create a script with the theme of grief and loss. I chose to do so because this is a heavy subject and a topic that I have been very interested in recently. It’s also a theme that is tragic, emotional, and natural, which might is challenging for me while having the potential to pull people in. I will be using open-source screenwriting software, which might be Kit Scenarist, Studiobinder, or Celtx.


I will research the theme of grief and loss first, in terms of psychology, philosophy, and in the world of filmography and screenwriting. I will research screenwriters and screenplays that are related to grief and loss such as Hirokazu Koreeda, Edward Yang, and Ryusuke Hamaguchi. Afterward, I will create a 10-15 page script about the theme of grief and loss.

I believe that it is really achievable for me to be able to accomplish this objective realistically, as not only do I have previous experience in writing scripts but also because I have the necessary tools to create them now. I am sure that the project will be completed by the deadline of the 8th of December.

My table

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Website Research: Hirokazu Kore-eda and Dany Cooke

Website Creation: Gallery Page

Reflection: Moments of Sorrow