Project Plan: Script on Grief & Loss

In this essay, I will talk about my project plan and my initial sketch. I will complete the tasks each week and explain them in more detail in future posts here. Here is my project plan: My project plan

Later on, I will create an initial sketch of the script and draw the storyboard, which follows the characters and the story arcs I imagined. I will be either using Celtx, Kit Scenarist, or any other software for this script.

I created this infographic on my project plan using Canva or canva.com, which is free.


Comments

  1. Good that you posted this. Please personalise your tasks from the template - add more detail. For example, week 9 comments are too general. Architecture/ fashion does not apply to your project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! I have updated my project plan and also made a sort of poster using canva as well.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Website Research: Hirokazu Kore-eda and Dany Cooke

Website Creation: Gallery Page

Reflection: Moments of Sorrow