Major Project : Initial Ideas

My Milanote

I have created this Milanote board with my ideas and initial research - please take a look at it.

My main idea or theme is grief and loss. It has been a subject I'm interested in after the recent films I watched. Fortunately, I have not experienced extreme grief or loss, but another reason why I'm exploring this is that not only is it a sensitive and hard subject to talk about as a story, which is challenging, but I also have thought about how I would face grief when it comes to my loved ones. I feel exploring this subject, is also a matter of preparing myself for this.

That said, I have already thought about different types of things I can do to explore grief and loss. As an aspiring filmmaker, the first option is to make a film, which is unlikely because of work and deadlines. The second option is to make a film review, which is very likely if I can find footage from the movies I want to talk about. The last option is to make a script, 10 - 15 pages, which is also very likely. After having researched getting footage for film reviews, I found that it's going to be quite difficult for the movies I want to talk about. Hence, in this project, I will be making a 10-15 page script concerning the theme of grief and loss.

Comments

  1. Ok good that you posted this. We will discuss this in more detail during the project sign off.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Website Research: Hirokazu Kore-eda and Dany Cooke

Website Creation: Gallery Page

Reflection: Moments of Sorrow