Final Advert & Reflection

This is my final advert.


At first, I was unsure about various things, such as the subject of the photo and the text. I had to make changes to the sketch, such as changing the subject to a leopard, changing the camera picture into a high-angle one, and changing the sony lens into another lens. I also struggled to find copyright-free images that I want, and in the end, I decided to settle with stock images from gettyimages, istock, adobestock, and agefotostock. Along with that, I also had to change a sony logo into making my own. Despite that, the process of making the advert is very fun. I enjoyed designing the layout of the text and images, as well as trying to find the colors that I wanted. Having to adapt and compromise to things that are different from the sketch is something that I also learned during the process. In the end, I am very pleased with my final advert.

Comments

  1. Good try it is a pity that you did not use a stock image as instructed as the getty image still states 'getty image' because yiou have to pay for this, this detracts from the advert. This ad seems to have two messages that it is good at close up and speed - I would have stuck to one clearer message (shutter speed) - It is a good first try at this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment! Next time, I'll try to find better pictures to use with no distracting stock logos, as well as stick to one particular message.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Website Research: Hirokazu Kore-eda and Dany Cooke

Website Creation: Gallery Page

Reflection: Moments of Sorrow