Final Advert Creation

Having completed the sketch, I begin my work on Pixlr. The first step is to make a new document-sized A4 with no background color. Then, I decided to first make the bottom part of the advert. I begin by searching for the picture of the camera, which I found on adobestock. After that, I made a logo, B7s, using the shape circle and a star in the background while coloring them brown, a subtle contrast to black. Then, I made a slogan for the product, which is "Faster shutter, closer than ever", meaning that it has a fast shutter and great image quality.


Moving on, I changed my idea of first using a picture of a man running. I changed it into a leopard because I feel that they are faster, and their skin is a really good detail to look into. I then made a background for the advert using leopard skin from istock. I then lowered the opacity of the skin and experimented with different background colors before deciding on grey. Afterward, I made a text on the top-left corner, emphasizing the camera's high image capabilities, which is 61 megapixels. Then, I made a dark grey circle for the leopard image to fit in.


The next step is to include pictures of the leopard, a camera lens, and a closeup of the leopard's skin. I thought that it would be great if I can isolate the leopard from its surrounding. What I did was a search for the leopard picture, which I got from gettyimages, and then put a black and white filter on it. Then, I copied the same picture from gettyimages to a background remover. Afterward, I put the colored leopard on top of the black and white one. After that, I went to search for a sony lens image, but none fit into my vision, so I used another lens picture from istock. Then, I made a small triangle that is pointing at the leopard's body, while reducing its opacity. Lastly, I cropped the image of a leopard skin from agefotostock into a circle and put it in front of the lens.


Finally, my advert is done. I saved the image in png and pdf afterwards.


Pictures used:
https://stock.adobe.com/uk/images/jalgaon-maharashtra-india-april-4-2020-sony-full-frame-mirrorless-camera-a7r-iv/336321782?prev_url=detail
https://www.istockphoto.com/photo/leopard-and-ocelot-skin-texture-background-gm1038573594-277990645
https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/photo/leopard-running-for-life-royalty-free-image/1154258096?adppopup=true
https://www.istockphoto.com/vector/close-up-of-35mm-wide-camera-lens-on-white-background-gm158165404-22407615
https://www.agefotostock.com/age/en/details-photo/close-up-leopard-fur-for-background-real-fur/ESY-041783941

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Website Research: Hirokazu Kore-eda and Dany Cooke

Website Creation: Gallery Page

Reflection: Moments of Sorrow