Sequential Photography



To catch up with Ms. Milandeep's class, I'm doing simple and easy sequential photography. I worked with Daniyal on this for just a quick example. I began by using images using these settings with my iPhone, with ISO 160, a focal length of 26mm, and an aperture of f1.5. It's a sequence about a man dropping down his cap before it was revealed that he was frustrated. Afterward, I moved my photos into the computer. Then, on photoshops, I clicked on a new file, made a document-sized A4, chose to automate in files, and made a sequential image. After that, I downloaded the file as a png. 

Inspiration from these photographs came from Daniyal, with which both of us shared ideas. I decided to photograph him with his cap, while he was photographing mine eating chocolate. It was quite rushed, and I had expected the sequence of photography to be more meaningful in terms of narrative, but it has done its main goal, which is to show movement through a sequence of photographs while lacking in story and the meaning in it.

Comments

  1. Good technical explanation. Do explain what inspired you to make this particular sequence of images? You also need to add your final images and reflect on your series of images - does the sequence work in terms of what you set out to achieve?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting! I've added more on my inspiration for this, and my reflection on the final results.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Website Research: Hirokazu Kore-eda and Dany Cooke

Website Creation: Gallery Page

Reflection: Moments of Sorrow