Initial Sketch: Final Advert

I started off the process with a rough sketch of the advert. It details my vision of where the text and the images will be, as well as the concepts I'm trying to emphasize on the camera. I decided beforehand that I wanted to create an advert relating to my subject, which is a film, and thus I chose a camera. The camera that I will be using in the Advert is a Sony A7R IV, its newest model. The reason being is that it's new and has its own appeal, such as its great photo-video capabilities, fast shutter, and autofocus, with high image/video quality. My sketch involves a very fast-moving subject and the idea is that the camera's fast shutter is able to capture a very high-quality image, even when you zoom in.


Having finished the sketch, which gave me a clear idea of what I want in the advert and the main points I should emphasize on, my next post will be about the final advert creation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Website Research: Hirokazu Kore-eda and Dany Cooke

Website Creation: Gallery Page

Reflection: Moments of Sorrow