Project Sign Off: Script on Grief & Loss

In this post, I want to talk more about the completion of my project sign-off for my negotiated project, which is a script based on the theme of grief and loss. I did the project sign-off on Monday, the 24th of November. You can find my project sign-off in the link down below or here: charlie's project sign-off

I also have done research on three writers who have made films with strong themes of grief and loss. Through analysing these three writers and their specific works, I hope to understand more about how to write and how to approach the subject. The three writers are: Ryusuke Hamaguchi, Hirokazu Kore-eda, and Edward Yang. Below are films of the their works which I discussed in my research:


Drive My Car (2021) - Ryusuke Hamaguchi


Source: themoviedb


Maborosi (1995) - Hirokazu Kore-eda

Source: themoviedb


Still Walking (2008) - Hirokazu Kore-eda


Source: themoviedb

Yi Yi (2000) - Edward Yang


Source: themoviedb


You can look at my project sign-off here: charlie's project sign-off


Comments

  1. Good that you posted the link for the project sign off. In your next post, you need to do your research about the three writers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! I have already posted my research on a previous post.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Website Research: Hirokazu Kore-eda and Dany Cooke

Website Creation: Gallery Page

Reflection: Moments of Sorrow