Final Portfolio Completion: Adding Yumpu Flipbook

In this post, I will be showing details on the completion of my final project, a 15 page script. I will be creating a flipbook of this project and upload it into the Gallery page of my website. The program I will be using to create this flipbook is Yumpu, since my free trial in Flipsnack has already ended.

First off, I exported my script to pdf in Writer Duet, the screenwriting software I used to write the script.


After that, I went to Yumpu and logged in my account. I then clicked on the upload my pdf button on the top right corner of the screen.


Then, I pressed on the "Select file to upload" button and chose the pdf version of the script on my desktop. I then wait for the file to upload.

After the file has finished uploading, I tested out the flipbook to check if its working. After checking it, I pressed on the publish now button

Moving on, I then went to the embed section on the left bar of the screen. Then I chose the custom embed option. After that, I copied only the website link of the embed link.


I then went to my Project Gallery page. To add the flipbook I went to Add Elements, Embed Code, Embed a site, and then pasted the link that I have copied. I then enlarged the size of the flipbook to fit with the website, along with the mobile version of the website.


This is what the end result will look like in the desktop version of the website:



And this is what the flipbook looks like on the mobile version of the website:

With that, I have finished my major project of the script as I have uploaded the project to my portfolio in the website.

Comments

  1. Great that you posted this. You need a screenshot to show how the Yumpu book looks like on the website. Even better if you show a mobile view of the website too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! I've updated the post with screenshots of the Yumpu book on the desktop and mobile view of the website.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Website Research: Hirokazu Kore-eda and Dany Cooke

Website Creation: Gallery Page

Reflection: Moments of Sorrow