Software Testing: Flipsnack

In this post, I will be testing out a software named Flipsnack to create a flipbook, which I will be using on my Gallery page in my Wix website.

To begin with, I have chosen four images related to my major project to experiment this. I then used a jpg converter to convert my images format from jpg to pdf. I first uploaded the file by using the upload file button and then after all download is completed, I pressed the combined button which began a download for the pdf version of all the images that I uploaded.



Afterwards I went to Flipsnack to create my flipbook. The first step is to upload my pdf to Flipsnack, which I did by pressing the "Upload more files" button and clicked the pdf. After the download is completed, I then moved to the next step which is to find out more about Flipsnack's features.


The next step is to try out the editing function in Flipsnack. Some functions that I found as I try this is the ability to add text, images, and links. I also found out that I can use templates and change the pdf pages arrangement according to what I like.


Moving on, I went back to the preview to see what the flipbook would look like. I made sure that all the images fit, and that all four images are there.

Lastly I went back to the home page to see if my flipbook was saved, and whether or not I could edit again later. I did this and found out that it was autosaved and that I could edit it again at a later time. I also noticed how flipbooks can be published through Flipsnack as well.


From this software test, I got to know a lot more about Flipsnack on how to use it and what it offers. I think it's a really good free software, and would make good flipbooks for my Gallery page.

Comments

  1. Great that you included detailed information on the technical process of creating a Flipbook.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Website Research: Hirokazu Kore-eda and Dany Cooke

Website Creation: Gallery Page

Reflection: Moments of Sorrow