Major Project: Initial Sketch

In this post, I will detail an updated version of my initial sketch of the three-act structure I had imagined for my script on the theme of grief and loss.

Previously on the 22nd of October, I made an initial sketch that I uploaded on my Project Sign-Off post. That post has been updated with an infographic for my project plan so I decided to update my initial sketch. I updated it by removing the character "William" because I felt that I can emphasise more on Rebecca instead as John's parent.

I used Milanote to create this sketch, and while the final script may have different changes made compared to this sketch, I feel that making this sketch gives me a better grasp on what the story is and how I will be writing it later on. This is My Milanote.

You can check out My Milanote by clicking the highlighted link.

Comments

  1. Good that you have posted your initial idea here of your script.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Website Research: Hirokazu Kore-eda and Dany Cooke

Website Creation: Gallery Page

Reflection: Moments of Sorrow