Website Creation: Contact Page

In this post, I will talk about the creation of my website's contact page. To begin with, I chose a template in which it was divided into three different sections, the contact page introduction, the contact links, and, the message form. It also has a map down below, which I will not use since I believe that putting a map is too much private information. I chose this contact page template because it is simple, pleasing to look at, and is very good in terms of usability and navigational use.


Firstly, I changed the top section by deleting the "Let's Connect", and changing the description into my own message. The font I used is Avenir, with the title size 56px and the description size 18px. I added my social media bar down below the title with Blogger, Twitter, and Instagram.


In the next step, I did my message forms. I didn't edit much compared to the original version. What I did is test out the form by filling it out and making sure that it was sent to my school email. When I did the test, it was successful as I saw the email notification and details of the form that I filled in. 


Having finished the Contact Me page on the desktop version, I move to the mobile version. I first changed the font size into 30px for the title and 16px for the description. Other than that, I also changed the layout into a center-aligned text.


Lastly, I did another test on the forms of the website. I haven't changed anything about the form message, so all I can do is to test out the form. I filled out the form in mobile, and the results were sent again to my school email.


With that, my contact page is finished. Check out my website through this link: Charlie's Film Journal


Comments

  1. Great that you posted this Charlie. Good use of mobile view screenshots and it is good that you explained the technical process. Please also include your latest screenshots, after you deleted your contact details and email address.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! I have updated my website to remove contact details and email, and also included new screenshots.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Website Research: Hirokazu Kore-eda and Dany Cooke

Website Creation: Gallery Page

Reflection: Moments of Sorrow