Traces: Final Piece

On the previous session and post, I took part in a photography session with the theme of formable traces, which are traces of the artist himself or other people in the images. 

I created this collage using befunky, containing four of the fifteen photos I took during the session.


Reflection:
As stated on the previous post, I felt that I should've taken more photographs during the session. I felt during that time, I was thinking of waiting to get the right ideas and setting instead of just taking photographs that interested me on the spot. I believe these four photos have expressed traces of people, mainly with how we only have a vague idea of the people in it as we can't see their faces. Along with that, the photographs I took is still connected to the style and mood I wanted to portray.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Website Research: Hirokazu Kore-eda and Dany Cooke

Website Creation: Gallery Page

Reflection: Moments of Sorrow