Biteable: Video Creation Process and Website

In this post, I will talk about the process of my video advert using Biteable.

Firstly, I began by choosing a template. I searched for a resume template, and decided that I will be using the "Corporate Jobseeker Video Resume" template.


After choosing the template, I began by changing the contents inside it to describe the qualities and skills I have as a good film director. I changed all the font title to be Oswald sized 24, and the contents to be Open Sans sized 14. I then colored them white, made them middle-aligned, and put a video background related to each title by clicking on the replace background button on the right. For each "skill" slide, I changed the background to black as well.


Moving on, for the opening and number slides, I changed the background to red and made the animation colors to be white. After that, I included my own picture to the opening slide by clicking on the template picture, then clicked on upload. I also changed the template person's name into my name.


After that, I created the ending by going to Add scene on the bottom right, choosing the Endings section of branded scenes and then chose the second scene. I only changed the color of the text from yellow to black.  Along with that, I changed the music by clicking on the music track on the bottom, then click on replace soundtrack to use the music that I preferred.


After that, I went to Style on the left bar to check on the final results and make some few adjustments, such as changing some words on the content of the skills slides. After I have done checking, I published it by clicking on the publish button on the left bar.


With that, I have finished my Biteable promotional video. You can check it out by clicking on this link: Charlie's Promotional Video

Next up, I went to publish the video and clicked the embed options to copy the embed link. I then went to my website's About page, created a new section, and clicked on embed on the left bar of add elements. I then pasted only the embed view link.


I also made sure to check the mobile view of the video on the website page.


Next post will be about my reflection on this Biteable video.

Comments

  1. Good that you completed this project but please remeber to add reflection on your work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Website Research: Hirokazu Kore-eda and Dany Cooke

Website Creation: Gallery Page

Reflection: Moments of Sorrow