Biteable Reflection

I have gained a lot during the process of creating this Biteable video. It has taught me a lot, especially from my research, about the expectations that clients and employers would expect from professionals or employees. This is a reference that I feel could be useful for myself, so that I know the things I should work on in order for me to appeal as a filmmaker. In terms of the video, I found the process very easy to follow and enjoyable. Biteable as a site is very easy to use and although it is a free trial, I've gained to understand that videos like this help describe who I am to employers who had not known me. A struggle I particularly found in this process is trying to find a positive way to describe my experience, because I feel that I lacked in it in terms of professional work.

I believe that I have succeeded in this project. I have already added at least five qualities to the video, added music to it, added an opening and ending slide, as well as uploading the video to my website. I also felt that I've done the work in time, as I found this video not too complex. I feel that I will return to this video when I have more credentials and experience to my name to make the video better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Website Research: Hirokazu Kore-eda and Dany Cooke

Website Creation: Gallery Page

Reflection: Moments of Sorrow